All PIXEVIA solutions are based on the PIXEVIA CORE platform, which can be used separately for robotics, drones, and smart city applications.
The initial version of CORE was developed for the UAV reseach project for Lithuanian Ministry of Defence.
PIXEVIA CORE demonstration video
Object detection and tracking.
Calculation of geo-coordinates
Speed and distance measurement
Object tracking during the flight
License plate recognition
Flexible image processing pipeline
Optimized for NVIDIA Jetson TX1 / TX2 modules
4K H.264, H.265 compression
MPEG-TS via RTP video streaming
STANAG 4609 geo metadata
Text on video (UAV location, camera position, ...)
Single object tracking
Geographical object position estimation
Image on the map
Request video/image part from internal UAV storage
Carrierboard for NVIDIA Jetson TX1 / TX2
PIXEVIA X1 Carrierboard for NVIDIA Jetson TX1 / TX2
Jetson TX1/TX2 carrierboard. High-performance computing platform for real-time computer vision and navigation.
- NVIDIA Jetson TX1 based computer
- 4 CPU-core, 64-bit ARM® CPU (4x A57 2MB L2)
- Maxwell 256-core GPU
- 1024 GFLOPS processing power
- 10W max energy consumption (1W idle)
- Credit card size (50x87mm)
- All ruggedized latching connectors
-20 /- +85 temp. range
Hardware interfaces and sensors
- SD-card, 2x USB3, 2x USB2, 3x UART, HDMI, 8x GPIO, miniPCIe, CSI. I2C, CAN BUS.
- 3D accelerometer, 3D gyro, 3D compass, barometer.
High-performance video processing
- hardware 4K video encoding/decoding (X264 / X265 / VP9)
Extensive image processing pipeline
Video enhancement (contrast / color / noise reduction), metadata with video stream, video stabilization.
- extendible functionality via own or 3rd party software. Supported framewoks: ROS, DDS, OpenCV, CUDA.